- October 12th, 2012
- Write comment
We have the pleasure of doing some sweet modifications to a beautiful Mustang. Mr. Wee has trusted us to work our magic on his brand new 5.0 Mustang. I will add images of what we have done to this entry as time permits.
This is the Stock sound.
And, here is the sound from the Roush Exhaust.
EIBACH PRO-KIT SPRINGS
• Lowers Center of Gravity for Improved Handling
• Aggressive Muscular Stance
• Improves Fuel Economy
• Progressive Spring Rate
• Drops GT: 1.0” Front, 1.5” Rear
• Improves Handling and Performance
• Complements Eibach springs and swaybars
• Precision tuning
• Includes two rear shocks and two front struts
• Improves Driving Performance
• Includes front and rear sway bars
• Front and rear sway bars are 3 Way-adjustable
• Front Bar: 36mm Tubular
• Rear Bar: 25mm Tubular
• GT500 Inspired Styling
• Durable, lightweight polyurethane construction
• Improves handling and performance
• Heavy duty upgrade replacement
• Custom made polyurethane bushings
• Allows for +/- 1 degree of camber adjustment
• Improves handling.
• Reduces chassis flex.
• Limits g-loading.
• Super strong chromoly steel.
• Drift inspired
• Contemporary multi spoke design
• Stealth Black finish
• 19×8.5 – front
• 19×10 – rear
SUMITOMO HIGH PERFORMANCE HTR Z III TIRES (STAGGERED)
• Uncompromising traction and handling
• Excellent anti-hydroplaning characteristics
• Smooth ride; minimal road noise
• Real world durability
• 245/45-19 ZR RATED
• 275/40-19 ZR RATED
• Durable Black Finish
• Low profile Acorn style
• Compatible with factory lug wrench
• 13/16″ (21mm)
• 1/2″ Right hand 20 thread pitch
• Set of 20
• More traction, quick launches, less wheel hop
• Durable black powder-coated finish
• Exclusive bind-free bushings
• Allows for proper centering of differential with vehicle lowered
• Reduces engine sludge
• Polished billet aluminum housing
Includes 32″ rubber hose and fittings
• Better exhaust flow
• Polished stainless housing tips
• Great sound
EIBACH PRO-KIT SPRINGS
J&M REAR LOWER CONTROL ARMS
EIBACH ADJUSTABLE ANTI-ROLL SWAY-BAR KIT
EIBACH ADJUSTABLE ANTI-ROLL SWAY-BAR KIT and J&M ADJUSTABLE PANHARD BAR
REAR SHOCK TOWER BRACE
For the final touch at the rear of the car, we took off the stock 5.0 spoiler and put on a GT 500 spoiler.
Here we have peeled off the original one. A nice way to peel off the spoiler (or tape on emblems etc.) is to use fishing line. Just put on a pair of gloves and take a long piece and pull it under the spoiler. Works great. Then, soak it with some adhesive remover (made so it won’t damage the finish) and remove the remnants.
On with the new. Looks great!